wire ... metal ... fibre .... unique handcrafted jewelry and accessories for men and women

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

eye.balls


eye.balls, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Since making my carp for the One Hundred exhibition by the Blackberry Artists, I've made nothing. June was a quiet month creatively although I've done some painting and a bit of digital work too. I also started working, on not one but three jobs ... so I have been busy and cut myself some slack.
But back on the horse.
To re-start my creative brain I thought I'd set myself a challenge, to make a pair of earrings every day during July.
These are the first - a couple of eerie polymer clay bead son headpins. Not terribly inventive, but my first pair.
And they're more complete than today's - only one out of the pair is made.
Stay tuned!

 
Pin It button on image hover